"Your only real limitation is the one you set up and accept in your own mind".
The Master Mind consists of 2 or more people who work in perfect harmony for the attainment of a definite purpose.
1. It is the principle through which you may borrow and use the education, influence and the capital of other people in carrying out your own plans in life. It is the principle through which you can accomplish more in one year than you can accomplish in a lifetime, if you depended entirely on your own success.
2. When you form a true Master Mind alliance with people and work with them in true harmony, you can draw freely upon the spiritual forces within you in carrying out your plan and desires.
3. It can give you absolute protection in failure, provided that your purpose is beneficial to all that you influence.
1. Some biblical scholars state that Jesus and his 12 disciples were the first Master Mind alliance.
2. The 56 men who were involved in the creation and signing of the Declaration of Independence was an example of a Mastermind alliance.
3. Kate Smith, a singer, formed a Mastermind alliance with Ted Collins when she was struggling to pay her living expenses and has since earned upwards of 30 million.
4. Edgar Bergen and Charlie McCarthy (a wooden puppet), used to play anywhere they could before developing a Mastermind alliance which introduced him and Charlie to millions of people by radio and TV.
5. Ford Industrial Empire started with a formation of a Mastermind alliance between Henry Ford and his wife. In the beginning of Mr. Ford’s career he was shy and lacking in self-confidence. Mrs. Ford inspired Henry Ford to have the faith and courage to go forward with his horseless carriage.
6. The United States is considered to be richest and most powerful country on the earth in which all of the individual states function in a spirit of harmony based on the Mastermind principle.
1. Decide definitely where you wish to be and what you wish to be doing during the next 3 years.
2. How much money you desire to be making and what you are going to do to earn it.
3. Form a Master Mind alliance with one person in your family and one person among those to whom you are selling your services.
There's no such thing as something for nothing. Everything, including your personal success, has a price that must be paid. The only price you have to pay is the effort to take the steps suggested.
1. Control your mental attitude and make yourself agreeable.
2. A negative mental attitude can bring you nothing but failure.
3. You are where you are and what you are because of your mental attitude.
4. Your mental attitude is the one and only thing that you have complete control.
5. "Success" is the knowledge with which to get whatever you want from life without violating the rights of others and by helping others to acquire it.