Video - Positive Attitude
How to Develop a Positive Attitude
1. Learn to adjust yourself to other people’s state of mind and difficulties so as to get along peaceably with them. Great people always avoid small incidents of controversy when possible.
2. Establish a definite fix system of conditioning your mind at the beginning of each day so you will keep your mind positive under all circumstances.
3. Learn to sell yourself by asking leading questions of others which will bring out the sort of reaction you desire.
4. Adopt the habit of having a good hearty laugh every time you get irritated or angry. Start each day with 1 minute of hearty laughter, this will change the chemistry of brain and facilitate a positive outlook on life.
5. Start each day with an expression of gratitude over all the adversities and failures in the past. Search for the seed of an equivalent benefit through the passing of time; then give thanks for the blessings you expect to receive during the day.
6. Concentrate on your attention on the "can do" portion of all of your problems. There is always something you can do right now to help yourself.
7. Learn transmute all unpleasant circumstances into immediate actions that call a positive mental attitude. For example when you are angry, switch your mind to some sort of activity in regards to your hobby or major purpose in life and keep it busy with that subject for 5 minutes.
8. Recognize that every circumstance, pleasant or unpleasant, can be beneficial. Remember, your strength grows out of your struggles.
9. Look upon life as a continuous education. Be on the lookout for gains of wisdom from both the pleasant and unpleasant experiences.
10. Self-improvement will make you more open-minded, patient, and generous in your relations to others.
11. Express gratitude twice daily; ask for guidance to use your thoughts wisely.
12. Go out of your way daily to comment on the good qualities of those with whom you live and work. Do not mention their negative qualities.
13. Accept all criticism of yourself as a way of self-improvement.
14. Do not accept anything in life you do not desire.
15. There are two kinds of circumstances which cause you to worry: those you can do something about and those you can’t do anything about. Refuse to permit circumstances to worry you.
16. Keep your mind engaged in that which you desire most, so you have no time to think about what you do not want.
17. If you are feeling sorry for yourself; find someone to help who is worse off than yourself. That which you do to and for another, you do to and for yourself.
18. Choose some person you’d like to be like and then emulate that person.
19. Cultivate you tone of voice so that it is friendly.
20. Write out this sentence, "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve." and past in a prominent place.
Return to Inspirational Videos - from Positive Mental Attitude
you get when you signup
for my ezine.
It's not the date you were born, or the date you died, that really matters. It's "the dash" between those years and what you do with it, to make a difference with your life.