In the application of faith, the mental attitude that allows you to clear your mind of all fears and doubts and direct it towards the attainment of whatever you desire in life.
Faith is something you already possess.
Faith can be used in positive or negative ways depending upon what you focus on.
When you apply your faith positively, you can expect to receive:
1. Sound health
2. Peace of mind
3. Labor of Love of your own choice
4. Freedom from fear and worry
5. Positive Mental Attitude
6. Material riches of your own choice and quantity
Remember to focus your mind on what you want, as this principle works in reverse if you focus on what you fear or do not want.
Successful people focus on their desires, while failures focus on what they fear.
Failures only see the hole in the donut, but do not see the donut around the hole.
Successes see the hole also, but they see the donut around the hole.
Thomas Edison was met with failure over 10,000 times before inventing the incandescent lamp, but he kept on because of his capacity of belief.
Henry Ford believed he could build a horseless carriage even though he had very little education and no capital to begin with; he later transmitted his belief into the Ford Empire.
Provided are instructions to create a mental attitude which is favorable for the expression of Faith:
1. Know what you want and believe that you can and will get it.
2. Give expressions of Gratitude many times a daily for having received that you want even before you actually get physical possession of it – possession starts first in the mind.
3. Keep your mind open to hunches from within. When inspired to action, don’t wait, but move on your own initiative at once. Remember, there can be NO applied faith without Action.
4. You are tested many times before you are crowned with final victory. Accept your defeat as nothing more than a challenge to keep on trying.
5. A burning desire is the starting point of all applied faith. Be definite. Believe and Act. Keep on acting even if at first you meet with defeat.
6. When doubt creeps in remember: "Whatsoever a man believeth, that shall he also reap".
1. You are born with the privilege of complete control over your own mind.
2. Faith is not something you get. Faith is something you already have, but you may be using it in reverse gear by focusing on things you do not want.
3. Faith is guidance only. It is not a power that will bring what you want, but a power that can guide you to go after what you want and get it.
4. Faith is limited only by your own capacity to believe.
5. Your life is exactly what you make it by your own mental attitude.
6. There can be NO application applied faith without Action.
"Believe and you shall receive."
See all the FREE posters, you get when you signup for my ezine.
This is the software I used to